To add images, videos, PDF’s and other media to pages you first must add them to your Media Library. Click on the MEDIA link from your dashboard. You will notice all the images used on your website.
- Click add new
- Drag and drop files into the upload area OR select files from your computer
- Once an image is uploaded, click on the image to view the image details
- If you want you can add a title, alternate text, captions and descriptions.
- The FILE URL is the most important attribute of the image. The FILE URL is what you use to add the image to pages and posts throughout your website.
Adding Images to Pages
- Go to a Pages
- In the content area there are two tabs in the right-hand corner: Visual | HTML. Click on the Visual view. The HTML view can be used if you know HTML.
- Place your cursor inside the content area
- Then click the Add Media icon
- Click the Media Library tab
- Click Show on the picture you would like to insert
- Choose the desired size you would like to use
- Click Insert Into Post
- Click Update and go review the page